Businesses that deal with details of registered members often struggle to find the right software to manage their calendars, personal information, events, payments and emails that are packaged for customers. Start-up companies that are on a small budget find it even more challenging since some of the software can be very expensive.
Cheap Software Solutions
Some of the free software solutions that are available for small businesses that are looking for a convenient way to manage their customers’ data include:
- Admidio: This is an open-source management software that helps in the general management of data. It can be used to create and sort through a membership list. It is also used to integrate members’ information and can help to do online posts and adverts.
- Clubmaster: This software can be customized to fit the needs of the organization or business that is using it. It can be used to manage different features including membership renewals, management of online shops, calendars, subscriptions and other important details.
- Membersgear: This software has a number of tools that can effectively be used to monitor membership and subscription. Most people who interact with online businesses are always worried about keeping their financial information safe, and this software has features that will help in managing personal data. It also helps with member information integration and the dashboard.
- Memberplanet: This software is web-based and is ideal for managing groups. It is free when one sends the first 100 emails and surveys, and anything more than that is charged per month. Some of the features that make it favourable among users include the fact that it can be used to effectively manage events, member database, distribution list and integration of existing information that members have released to the site.
- Wild Apricot: This software does not need to be downloaded. It is web-based and beneficial to small organizations that want to manage their membership list, calendar and events. There are two options for getting the software. There is a free option for businesses and organizations that have 50 members or less, but there is a charge of $25 per month once the company’s membership grows to more than 250.
When looking for software, businesses need to do research and read reviews of what people are saying about the particular software. They should also bear in mind their specific needs and preferences before going for the software so that they do not get disappointed.